My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Uh...I have a question

Uh...I have a question.
So far President Elect Obama has made numerous appointments to his new cabinet. Some of the people I have heard of, some not. They are all politicians so I am just naturally nervous. But my question is...How is Obama going to bob and weave his way around Article I, Section 6 of the United States Constitution?

A follow up question if I may.
I don't believe that congress really intended to create a 4th branch of the Government with this massive TARP bailout, worth billions and billions of dollars. I mean, hell every American knows his Constitution...right? We wouldn't stand for that. Would we? But with almost every news outlet from CNN to FOX to ABC and more alphabets, there appears to be some hand ringing over the fact that over half of the money has been given out, but nobody knows where it went.
So how come the entire legislative branch of the government isn't being charged with dereliction of duty for allowing that to happen in violation of Article I, Section 9 of the United States Constitution?

For more thoughts on the bail out and the car makers, see my previous post

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

You and I both know that our political views are often times very different. However, I am with you on this one. I don't think that our government- or taxpayers - should be giving money to bail these companies out. This whole economic crisis scares me. A lot.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Don't be scared. The Mesiah is coming. Opening at a theater near you on Jan 20th

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home