My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Doesn't it make you feel good knowing that your Gov'ment is taking such good care of you?
Gasoline prices are over $2.25 again. Thank you Mr. President.
Sales Tax going up, Car licence plate fee have almost doubled. Yahoo...way to go Obama!
Income tax going back up...Tim Baby, you are doing good.

Mt. President...You published all of our secrets, closed a detention center and are now going after the previous administration. Just like Castro did...Bravo!
Speaking of Castro...opening up with a Communist country...Brilliant!!

I know I am sleeping better knowing that my country, my freedom, my constitution is being watched over by Obama, Pelosi, Reid,

I just keep one eye open and on my wallet.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely
broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Also see my webpage :: Tao of Badass

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice day!
My web blog - Family vacation at Upper James Manor

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home