My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

Friday, July 07, 2006

Mo Money

While looking over all the posts about "if money was no object..." I thought I would just add my 2 cents worth. (pun intended Bev)

1 thru 12. I would go through everybody's lists and buy them everything they wanted.

13. Since my Daughter is buying me a motor home and the wife is buying me my Harley Davidson, I would buy me a Cessna Turbo 210. There is plenty of room for my golf clubs and I could be in Goodland in 3 hours, play a round, have dinner and be home before dark. Sweet.

11 Comments:

Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

Great pun, how clever of you to play the trump card and buy everything they want, then you can guilt-free go buy an airplane and play golf. Clever, clever you! I should have made my list more expensive.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Dad? Did you just say sweet? Sweet! :) I noticed that you didn't mention anything about the wedding here...hmmm....I'm surprised that didn't make the list. :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Krissy...what wedding? is there a wedding?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Dad, don't forget that I also bought you a golf course. Oh, and if you forget my wedding, you can also forget the motorhome and the golf course. Have fun in Goodland without your clubs, too.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

ok Mandy...I will take you with me. You can caddy

9:23 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

A caddy, huh? Are you sure you're just not worried about her giving you a run for your money, Daddy? She is pretty good, you know. Who thought a giddy cheerleader could swing a golf club so well!? :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

My Dad would sure love it if you could just fly to Goodland. 81 years old (yesterday) and he shot a 75 Saturday, so he's still giving you a run for your money!

xoxoxo

5:57 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

very nice photos zebigleb

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Dad, I noticed you, uh, ignored the comments about a run for your money on, uh, your "mo money" post. Interesting...

4:37 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

The only time I felt you were giving me a run for my money was when I was spotting you 18 strokes on 9 holes

7:22 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Just wait, Dad! Just wait!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home